San Diego Personal Injury Attorney

About Us

Robert C. Strong & Associates APC was formed in 1997. Robert has operated his sole practice for over ten years and has assisted thousands of clients.

Our San Diego Law Firm specializes in:

  • Personal Injury
  • Car Accidents
  • Workers Compensation
  • Immigration and Nursing Visas

Robert C. Strong & Associates APC is located in San Diego and is committed to providing a wide range of high quality legal services to individuals, families, and businesses in the San Diego area. For over ten years, San Diego Attorney Robert Strong has assisted thousands of clients throughout the San Diego area and across the United States.

Attorney Robert Strong provides experienced representation and personalized service. Our normal fee arrangement in personal injury matters is that you do not pay unless you recover. Free consultations are available on all matters. Contact us today for your legal needs.

San Diego Personal Injury Attorney Robert C. Strong - Robert C. Strong and Associates APC

Main Services

Robert C. Strong & Associates APC is a full-service law office that is capable, prepared, and well qualified to represent you, no matter what legal challenges you are facing. If we cannot help you with your particular legal problem, we will refer you to a trusted qualified attorney at no charge.

Regardless of your legal needs, our law firm is ready to go to work for you in areas including car and truck accidents, slip-and-fall accidents, wrongful death, DUI-criminal matters, traffic violations, immigration matters and miscellaneous personal injury cases.

Our firm knows the law and we know how the law will affect your life. If you need an experienced attorney who is highly qualified to serve as your legal representative, please contact us.

Personal Injury

Personal Injury

Personal injury is a legal term for an injury to the body, mind or emotions (as opposed to an injury to property). We can help with: Motor Vehicle Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Pedestrian vs. Auto Accident, Slip and Fall Accidents.

The most common types of personal injury claims are road traffic accidents, accidents at work, tripping accidents, assault claims, accidents in the home, product defect accidents (product liability) and holiday accidents.

Workers Compensation

Workers Compensation

When an employee is injured on the job in the course of doing their assigned work, their employer provides medical and financial aid through workers' compensation funds. In California, all corporations, partnerships, and sole proprietorships are required to have workers' compensation insurance.

Necessary doctor's bills, temporary disability (similar to lost wages) payments are all covered by workers' compensation laws, and should be provided by the employer

Immigration and Nursing Visas

Immigration and Nursing Visas

With certain limited exceptions detailed below, petitioning for a foreign-born registered nurse ("RN") to work in the United States involves sponsoring her for permanent residence.

Generally, if a RN is in the United States, the nurse will be able to start working for the employer more expeditiously than if she resides abroad.