San Diego Personal Injury Attorney

About Us

Robert has been a licensed attorney for over 25 years and has assisted thousands of clients.

Our San Diego Law Firm specializes in:

  • Civil Litigation
  • Workers Compensation
  • Immigration and Nursing Visas

Robert C. Strong & Associates APC is located in San Diego and is committed to providing a wide range of high quality legal services to individuals, families, and businesses in the San Diego area. For over 25 years, San Diego Attorney Robert Strong has assisted thousands of clients throughout the San Diego area and across the United States.

Attorney Robert Strong provides experienced representation and personalized service. Free consultations are available on all matters. Contact us today for your legal needs.

San Diego Personal Injury Attorney Robert C. Strong - Robert C. Strong and Associates APC

Main Services

Robert C. Strong & Associates APC is a full-service law office that is capable, prepared, and well qualified to represent you, no matter what legal challenges you are facing. If we cannot help you with your particular legal problem, we will refer you to a trusted qualified attorney at no charge.

Social Security Disability

Social Security Disability

Social Security Disability Insurance is a payroll tax-funded federal insurance program of the United States government. It is managed by the Social Security Administration and designed to provide monthly benefits to people who have a medically determinable disability that restricts their ability to be employed.

With a Social Security disability lawyer at your side throughout the process, our office will advocate on your behalf for the benefits you need.

Workers Compensation

Workers Compensation

When an employee is injured on the job in the course of doing their assigned work, their employer provides medical and financial aid through workers' compensation funds. In California, all corporations, partnerships, and sole proprietorships are required to have workers' compensation insurance.

Necessary doctor's bills, temporary disability (similar to lost wages) payments are all covered by workers' compensation laws, and should be provided by the employer

Immigration and Nursing Visas

Immigration and Nursing Visas

With certain limited exceptions detailed below, petitioning for a foreign-born registered nurse ("RN") to work in the United States involves sponsoring her for permanent residence.

Generally, if a RN is in the United States, the nurse will be able to start working for the employer more expeditiously than if she resides abroad.